Grand Rapids Junior Sailing Association (GRJSA) would like to graciously thank all of our donors for supporting GRJSA. Our goal is to make learning to sail affordable and accessible to anyone interested in sailing. Our tuition mostly covers direct operating costs of our program. For capital improvements and new boats, we primarily rely on donations to cover these costs and improvements. Grand Rapids Junior Sailing Association is a not for profit registered 501(c)3 Organization.
TO OUR 2022 RACE TEAM SPONSORS!
- Paddle North – paddlenorth.com
- Zylstra Door – zylstradoor.com
- Zylstra Property Group – ZPGrealestate.com
- eatEGR – eatEGR on Facebook
- Kathy Wynsma, Realtor – cbgreatlakes.com
- Keil Lasik Vision Center – keillasik.com
- Robert W. Baird – brownwalshgroup.com
- The Lansteiner Family
- The Towner Family
- The Iakiri Family
- The Kimball Family
- The Carton Family
- Peter Bisbee
- Larry & Jean Pinckney
Lifetime Junior Sailing Commodore
Donations of $5,000 or more
- The Keeler Foundation
- Richard and Margaret Moritz
If you have any questions or donations (including boats, trailers or other sailing related gear), please contact the GRJSA Board at email@example.com.
Items and Cash donated to GRJSA may qualify for a deduction on your taxes. Grand Rapids Junior Sailing Association is a not for profit registered 501(c)3 Organization. Please consult with your tax professional for any specific questions in this area.